All the water features in my garden could be called moving water features, as I'm always moving them, even the ones that are intended to be still, like small ponds. However, for the purposes of these pages, the garden's water can be divided into two types: still water and moving water.

Garden reflected in raindrop on honeysuckle
Froglet emerging from garden pond